Relax, don't panic, be brave.
Reach as many cities as you can by piloting a ship on a perpetually assembling road suspended over a stylized and surreal landscape, while taking sharp corners, evading hazards and rushing through speedfreak modes.
A hard electro-beat game.
MOBILE VERSION COMING SOON
SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE ALSO ON
- Daniele Giardini [DEMIGIANT]
- Game design, graphics, coding
- Isak J Martinsson [KILLMONDAY]
- Domenico Barbieri, Davide Barbieri, Armando Teora [GHOSTSHARK]
- Mobile port, optimizations, store systems
- Gaetano Leonardi [LA BOITE]
- Poster art
- Indiegames.com - Konstantinos Dimopoulos
- ...Its pace, its toughness, its 3D visuals [...], its excellent controls and its taxing difficulty, make Goscurry a true modern arcade game that will frustrate and deeply reward you in equal measures...
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Nathan Grayson
- ...[Goscurry] is happiness in a tiny rocketship. [...] The controls are intoxicatingly responsive, there’s tons of embedded, blink-and-you’ll-miss-it humor, and the visuals are simple yet gorgeous...
- IGN Italy - Fabio Bortolotti
- Goscurry is one of those games that push you into a state of videogame trance [...]. Trying to resist the urge to press ENTER and to dive into the gameplay again is truly hard...
- Indie Statik - Chris Priestman
- ...Imbued with the right kind of pulse, a game can take you places: inside your mind, or even outside your body...