Goscurry is a small, hard game, developed by Daniele Giardini with beats by Isak J Martinsson, where you must relax and follow the rhythm (except for speedfreak modes, where things go crazy). Try to go as far as you can by piloting a ship on an infinite road, suspended over a stylized and eerie landscape, while taking sharp corners, evading hazards, and avoiding panic attacks.
Join Goscurry's newsletter
and be informed of updates and stuff like that!
We promise we won't send more than one mail a week, and probably a lot less (unless something really really really important happens), and obviously we'll keep your address private
PLAY THE ALPHA
A word of warning! If you played the alpha version on Holoville's website, your character won't be available on this one. Both versions are exactly the same, but since they're on different websites the save location varies.
- Fabio Bortolotti
- Goscurry is one of those games that push you into a state of videogame trance [...]. Trying to resist the urge to press ENTER and to dive into the gameplay again is truly hard... Read Full Review (ITALIAN)
- Konstantinos Dimopoulos
- Its pace, its toughness, its 3D visuals [...], its excellent controls and its taxing difficulty, make Goscurry a true modern arcade game that will frustrate and deeply reward you in equal measures... Read Full Review
- Alberto Espinal Rodriguez
- All I can say about the game are true wonders and it's still in alpha!... Read Full Review (SPANISH)
- Chris Priestman
- Imbued with the right kind of pulse, a game can take you places: inside your mind, or even outside your body... Read Full Review
- Paul Hack
- Speeding along the skyroad in your rocket car and watching the road assemble itself in front of you is exhilarating--until you miss a hairpin turn and plummet to the lovely cityscape below... Read Full Review
- Nathan Grayson
- [Goscurry] is happiness in a tiny rocketship. [...] The controls are intoxicatingly responsive, there’s tons of embedded, blink-and-you’ll-miss-it humor, and the visuals are simple yet gorgeous... Read Full Review
- Tom Sykes
- Even in alpha form, Goscurry is polished, gorgeous and rather hard to stop playing... Read Full Review
- Martina Fargnoli
- If today you feel as skilled a pilot as Fox McCloud and his barrel rolls, or as reactive as Sonic, then you probably have a chance to last more than 30 seconds in Goscurry's infinite road... Read Full Review (ITALIAN)
What people say
- Fabian Smith
- FUCK YOU GOSCURRY !!! HOW SHALL I KNOW WHAT BUTTON TO PRESS WHEN MOVING DOWNWARDS !? MY BRAIN IS NOT MADE FOR THAT !!!
- Jelena Djordjevic
- We had sex with Goscurry's soundtrack in the background, and at a certain point I was unconsciously following the rhythm... I came like 10 times!
- Anthony Jauneaud (Le Yéti)
- I love Goscurry so much that I don't hate you.
- Andrea Venturi
- It's not impossible to play.
- Carlos Diaz
- It's hard but it has a challenge feeling that keeps you up to go better and better, and the music is great.
- Dmitriy Yukhanov
- I survived pro speedfreak! Thrice! Goscurry like a child of demoscene and sexy sound generator! Can't stop now!
- Thongrop Rodsavas
- Goscurry is ultra fun. Everyone should play it and stop being productive for a day
- Ruben Müller
- As I'm writing this, my girlfriend is playing Goscurry in the living room!
- Berenike Remmler
- Hmmm, Curry... :D
- Sebastiano Mandalà
- I suddenly remembered that I'm too old for this kind of games :) If you're not, buy it!
- Fabian Smith V2
- Btw. If you wanna replace Wil Wheaton on your hatelist, give Goscurry a try - it's nintendohard
- Michele Pirovano
- I zig-zagged through all the straight parts, because it's very funny to see the ship go crazy.
- Gaetano Leonardi
- It's the usual superimpeccable production by Daniele. Only flaw: you must be UBER to play it.
- Zoran Milutinovic
- Daniele Giardini
- No one will beat my highscore! WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
- Brett Alexander (KingOreO)
- I beat your score Daniele! WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!